EL PASO, TX and MADISON, N.J. (10-3-2017) — Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC today announced that American Living Realty, located in El Paso, Texas, is the newest member of its network and will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Elevate.
- Owned and operated by Thelma Briffa, the newly renamed Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Elevate was founded as an independent brokerage in 2006 to serve the residential real estate market across all of El Paso County.
- Fostering a close-knit and collaborative environment, the brokerage emphasizes the importance of personalized goal planning on behalf of each sales associate.
- With such a strong focus on mentorship and support, Thelma is commited to arming both her team and clients with the knowledge and confidence to achieve their dreams, even hosting free homebuying educational seminars.
- Leveraging the marketing muscle behind the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand, Thelma and her team are eager to explore opportunities for strategic expansion within the El Paso community.
“Possessing strong relationships with leading developers, as well as a commitment to the region’s numerous first-time homebuyers, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Elevate is perfectly poised to leverage the network’s unique offerings for longterm success. We’re thrilled to break into Western Texas, tapping into its strong military presence and growing medical community, and look forward to enabling Thelma and her team to continue strategic expansion across El Paso County.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“I was lucky to work with a local Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate franchise when I started out in real estate more than 23 years ago. Now, I’m eager to leverage the brand’s resources as we look toward continued growth. Marketing tools such as PinPoint provide a wealth of new opportunities, and the iconic lifestyle brand strongly resonates with many consumers we serve. When people think of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, they think of a home, as it evokes the same sense of belonging and support that we feel as part of the network.”
– Thelma Briffa, Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Elevate
For more information, visit www.BHGelevate.com.