DES MOINES, Iowa and MADISON, N.J. (8-2-2017) — Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate today announced the brand’s expansion in Iowa with the opening of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Innovations. With offices in Indianola and West Des Moines, this marks the real estate brand’s first franchise in the state of Iowa, which is also home to Meredith Corporation and the iconic Better Homes & Gardens® media brand.
- Led by Owner Misty Soldwisch and operating in Indianola and West Des Moines, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Innovations will continue to serve Polk, Dallas, Warren and Madison counties with a diverse suite of real estate services in suburban, urban and acreage sales.
- Over the course of 10 years, the brokerage became one of the top-performing in the Des Moines area, most recently recognized by the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORs as a top 10 firm for number of transactions year-to-date.
- Known for her deep knowledge and understanding of the local market, Soldwisch has won the Iowa Association of REALTORS Diamond Award each year from 2011 to 2016 and has also been named to the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORs “Circle of Excellence” each year since 2008.
- Soldwisch is positioned to harness the power and awareness of the Better Homes & Gardens lifestyle brand in these markets to accelerate her company’s growth.
“We are thrilled to announce the expansion of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate into the market where the iconic Better Homes & Gardens lifestyle brand was founded. Misty’s understanding of lifestyle branding and helping people cultivate their passion for their homes makes her the ideal partner to bring Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate to the communities where the brand’s story began more than 90 years ago.
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“I’ve been looking forward to seeing a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate yard sign in Des Moines. This is another tangible way for our community to engage with the trusted Better Homes & Gardens brand, and after getting to know Misty and her team, we are delighted to welcome them to the network of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate professionals.”
-Steve Lacy, Chairman and CEO, Meredith Corporation
“This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for our company. The incredible tools and resources that Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate offers will help us deliver exceptional service to communities that had a direct hand in building the very brand with which we are affiliated. It is an honor to be the pioneer company for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate in the great state of Iowa.”
– Misty Soldwisch, Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Innovations
For more information, visit http://www.BHGInnovations.com.